Absolute luxury onboard the stunning 120′ Quantum. The perfect luxury commercial Superyacht for small to medium size groups.
Superyacht Quantum is Sydney’s Most Prestigious Superyacht
Quantum is a custom-built, 120′ luxury superyacht available for private and corporate charters in Sydney and The Whitsundays.
The spectacular Warren Yachts S120 is the only one of its kind in the world, offering unforgettable cruising experiences on Sydney Harbour.
Quantum’s streamlined aesthetics, modern features and contemporary interiors have been meticulously designed and crafted with no expense spared to bring the highest level of luxury and privacy to her guests.
Quantum’s recent track record proves that she’s a favourite with high profile celebrities, government officials and the corporate sector both in Australia and internationally.
Quantum can accommodate up to 45 guests easily for cocktails cruising, 30 guests for casual dining and 18 guests for fine dining.
Overnight and weekly charters are also available, providing accommodation over 4 cabins for up to 8 guests.
You could experience the breathtaking views of the sun setting from a prime location in Sydney Harbour, or treat friends, family or colleagues to an extended voyage north to Pittwater, south to Jervis Bay or even to Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays.
We can tailor your charter to your own special requirements, from award-winning catering selections to your preferred providers and services.
All our crew are professionally trained and provide faultless service.
Whether you’re spending an afternoon or a few weeks aboard Quantum, Sydney’s premier superyacht offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Full open plan main saloon
- Spacious aft deck featuring and a large sunbed
- Flybridge lounge area with seating for eight guests
- Front deck featuring a lounge with table and large shade umbrella.
- Four luxurious staterooms with ensuites for overnight stays.
- Hydraulic-lowering swimming platform.
- State-of-the-art sound system with iPad control.
- Wireless internet for guests’ use.
- Foxtel to enjoy sporting and entertainment events.
- Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards.
- Two guest day bathrooms.
Cocktail cruising – 45
Casual buffet – 30
Formal buffet – 12
Formal dining – 12
Overnight – 8
Staterooms – 4
Bathrooms – 3
Levels – 3
Lounges – 1
Decks – 3
* pricing excludes: catering, beverage, waitstaff, wharf fees, public holiday surcharges. Pricing is subject to change at any time. Advanced Provisional Allowance (APA) may apply.