SYDNEY’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS SUPERYACHT
Quantum is a custom-built, 120′ luxury superyacht available for private and corporate charters in Sydney and The Whitsundays. The spectacular Warren Yachts S120 is the only one of its kind in the world, offering unforgettable cruising experiences on Sydney Harbour. Quantum’s streamlined aesthetics, modern features and contemporary interiors have been meticulously designed and crafted with no expense spared to bring the highest level of luxury and privacy to her guests. Quantum’s recent track record proves that she’s a favourite with high profile celebrities, government officials and the corporate sector both in Australia and internationally.
Quantum can accommodate up to 45 guests easily for cocktails cruising, 30 guests for a casual dining and 18 guests for fine dining. Overnight and weekly charters are also available, providing accommodation over 4 cabins for up to 8 guests. You could experience the breathtaking views of the sun setting from a prime location in Sydney Harbour, or treat friends, family or colleagues to an extended voyage north to Pittwater, south to Jervis Bay or even to Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays. We can tailor your charter to your own special requirements, from award winning catering selections to your preferred providers and services. All our crew are professionally trained and provide faultless service. Whether you’re spending an afternoon or a few weeks aboard Quantum, Sydney’s premier superyacht offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Main saloon featuring open dining room with lounge area, and large flat screen TV
- Spacious aft deck featuring outside dining for 12, large sunbed, flat screen TV and lounge area with awning
- Fly bridge featuring a lounge area seating eight and barbecue with awning
- Front deck featuring a lounge with table and large shade umbrella
- Four luxurious staterooms with ensuites for overnight stays:
- Master bedroom featuring a king bed, flat screen TV and desk
- V.I.P. room featuring a queen bed and flat screen TV
- Two guest rooms featuring a double bed and flat screen TV
- Hydraulic-lowering swimming platform
- State-of-the-art sound system with iPad control
- Wireless internet for guests’ use
- Foxtel to enjoy sporting and entertainment events
- Gyroscopic stabiliser ensuring a smooth experience at zero and max. speeds
- Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Laundry room including washing machine and dryer
- Two guest day bathrooms
Below is a selection of recent images of Quantum. If you have any questions or would like more images of a particular area of the vessel get in touch.